From Motion Composites
The Move offers the design ingenuity you’d expect from Motion Composites and adds something new — accessibility. We’re now proud to bring Motion Composites superb quality to the standard wheelchair category. View more
- In Stock
When we sat down to create the Move, we began with our usual accept-no-compromises goal — to build the lightest, most efficient wheelchair in its category. Period. That’s how we created the Move. It offers the design ingenuity you’d expect from Motion Composites. And it adds something new — accessibility. We’re now proud to bring Motion Composites superb quality to the standard wheelchair category.
Available in the following colors: Black, Charcoal, Steel Blue, Sapphire Blue, Monster Green, Acid Green, Burgundy, Ferrari Red, Fuchsia, Sunkissed Orange.
- Simple, Light, Tough - We designed the Move for lightness and simplicity. Innovative engineering and lightweight accessories have enabled us to create the lightest standard wheelchair on the market. And, because we want to maintain a lightweight package, we offer Newton One spoke wheels standard on every Move.
- Affordable Performance - With its Rigid Unibody Frame and Ultra Rigid Folding System, it is the lightest and most maneuverable wheelchair in its category. The Move: ultimate lightness without sacrifice to durability or performance.
- The Lowest Seat-to-Floor Height - The Move’s innovative frame design lets you achieve a super low 12 ½” (31.8 cm) front seat-to-floor height, with a 4” caster on a standard frame. That’s the same frame that can go up to 20 ½” (52 cm)!
- Premium Accessories - Expect more from the Move. High quality, durable accessories include our Flip-Back Convertible Armrests, integrated push handles and Newton One spoke wheels. They make the Move your smartest choice in the standard wheelchair category.
|Seat Depth||16", 18", 20" (40.6 cm, 45.7 cm, 50.8 cm)|
|Back Height||16", 18", 20" (40.6 cm, 45.7 cm, 50.8 cm)|
|Seat Width||14" to 22" (35.6 to 55.9 cm); Even Sizes|
|Footrest Angle||60°, 70°|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height||12 1/2" to 20 1/2" (31.8 cm to 52.0 cm)|
|Back angle||90° to 110°|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height||12 1/4" to 20" (31.1 cm to 50.8 cm)|
|Armrest Height||8" to 14" (20.3 cm to 35.6 cm)|
|Overall Width||from +7 1/2" (from +19.1 cm)|
|Weight Limit||265 lbs. (120 kg); HD Kit: 350 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Center of Gravity||0.75" to 2" (2 to 5.1 cm)|
- Rigid Unibody Frame — A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Ultrarigid Folding System — High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Vertical Axleplate — Offers two center of gravity positions, both in front of the back post, for optimal efficiency. Vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
- Flip-back Convertible Armrest — Easy to adjust and made of composite material for strength and reduced weight. The only armrest that converts from flip-back to single post without the use of tools.
- Newton Accessories — Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
- Anti-Flutter System - Minimize flutter with a simple twist of a screw.
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!