From Motion Composites
The Helio Kids is the lightest folding manual chair available. So not only will kids get the most mileage out of their energy, but that last lift out of the car trunk will be that much easier on you. View more
- In Stock
Wake up, go to school, go to music lessons, go to a play date, go home, repeat! We know what life with kids is like, and we can help. The Helio Kids is the lightest folding manual chair available. So not only will kids get the most mileage out of their energy, but that last lift out of the car trunk will be that much easier on you.
Available in the following colors: Black, Charcoal, Steel Blue, Sapphire Blue, Monster Green, Acid Green, Burgundy, Ferrari Red, Fuchsia and Sunkissed Orange.
- 26% Lighter than the Competition - We use the same high-quality carbon fiber that goes into Formula 1 racing cars to build our ultra-lightweight wheelchairs. T700 high-modulus carbon fiber is unrivaled when it comes to strength and rigidity. So our frame is not only ultra-light but incredibly strong too. Kids can be tough on their wheelchairs. But the Helio Kids can take the punishment!
- Get More Mileage Out of Your Energy - Everybody benefits from an easier to propel kid’s wheelchair. The entirely Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace, oval-shaped tubes and oversized pivot axles work in concert, while our unique Ultrarigid Folding System maximizes frame rigidity and responsiveness.
- Kids Grow… But You Knew That - The Helio Kids is made to grow right along with them. The adjustable back allows you to increase seat depth up to 3” (7.6 cm) in infinite increments for greater precision. Plus, you can just as precisely modify footplate height in seconds. Result — the Helio Kids gives you perfect fit… even if kids do seem to grow overnight!
- Better Design Means Better Mobility - Even an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber frame can get weighed down without the right components. That’s why every single accessory, bolt and bracket of the Helio Kids is designed with weight reduction in mind. From our forged aluminum axle plate to our functional swing-in, swing-out front rigging, we’ve made lightness a top priority.
|Seat Depth||12" to 19" (30.5 to 48.5 cm)|
|Back Height||9" to 21" (22.9 to 53.3 cm)|
|Seat Width||12" to 16" (30.5 to 40.5 cm)|
|Footrest Angle||60°, 70°, 80°, 90°|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height||13" to 21 1/2" (33 cm to 54.6 cm)|
|Back angle||90° to 105°|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height||12 1/2" to 19 1/4" (31.8 cm to 48.9 cm)|
|Wheel Camber||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Armrest Height||8" to 14" (20.5 to 35.5 cm)|
|Overall Width||from +7 1/2" (from +19 cm)|
|Weight Limit||175 lbs. (79 kg)|
|Center of Gravity||1" to 4" (2.5 to 10.2 cm)|
- High-Modulus Carbon T700 — The lightest and most rigid material available, also renowned for its vibration-damping properties.
- Rigid Unibody Frame — A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace 3D — Entirely symmetrical carbon fiber crossbrace for reduced torsion and better energy distribution throughout the frame.
- Ultrarigid Folding System — High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Forged Vertical Axleplate + — Offers the industry’s most precise rear wheel adjustability. The vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
- Evolve Caster Housing — Embedded inside the frame for rock-solid durability, the Evolve Caster Housing offers easy and precise infinite adjustments.
- Newton Accessories — Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
- Anti-Flutter System - Minimize flutter with a simple twist of a screw.
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!