From Motion Composites
With the same attention to detail and design, the Helio A6 is one of the most efficient wheelchairs available at a cost-effective entry price. The Helio A6 is made with high-quality materials and components for durability and performance. View more
- In Stock
We use the world’s most advanced technologies to enhance people’s mobility and improve their lives. We began with a simple premise: light, adjustable and reliable devices produce better mobility. The success of our Helio wheelchair proved our point and paved the way for the newest member of the family - the Helio A6. With the same attention to detail and design, the Helio A6 is one of the most efficient wheelchairs available at a cost-effective entry price. The Helio A6 is made with high-quality materials and components for durability and performance.
This wheelchair is available in the following colors: Black, Charcoal, Sapphire Blue, Steel Blue, Acid Green, Monster Green, Red, Burgundy, Fuchsia and Orange.
- Most Efficient Mobility at the Most Effective Cost - When it comes to lightweight performance, Motion Composites is unrivaled. With the New A6, our engineers have paired cutting edge design with our signature symmetrical cross brace to deliver a wheelchair that outperforms its competition. With full adjustability and a transport weight of 13.1 lb (6 kg), the A6 races to the top of its class.
- Durable and Adjustable Armrest - Designed for durability, our single post armrest provides height adjustment without the sloppiness of traditional single post arms. The height adjustment is precise and the integrated armrest receiver eliminates the noise and rotation that can happen over time.
- Simple, Light, Tough - We have designed the A6 for efficiency and simplicity. Innovative engineering and lightweight accessories have enabled us to create a fully adjustable wheelchair that won’t weigh you down. Our vertical axle plate offers multiple centers of gravity options and maximizes lateral stability, while our one-piece side frames enhance the strength and maneuverability.
- The Lowest Seat-to-Floor Height - The Helio A6’s innovative frame design lets you achieve a super low 12” (30.5 cm) front seat-to-floor height with a 3” caster on a standard frame. Great for effective foot propulsion.
- Premium Accessories - Expect more from the Helio A6. High quality, durable accessories include our new Height Adjustable T-arms, integrated push handles and Newton One spoke wheels. They make the Helio A6 a smart choice in the wheelchair category.
|Seat Depth||14" to 20" (35.6 cm to 51.0 cm)|
|Back Height||9" to 21" (22.9 cm to 53.3 cm)|
|Seat Width||14" to 22" (36.0 cm to 56.0 cm)|
|Footrest Angle||60°, 70°, 80°, 90°|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height||12" to 20 1/2" (30.5 cm to 52 cm)|
|Back angle||85° to 110°|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height||12" to 20 1/4" (30.5 cm to 51.4 cm)|
|Wheel Camber||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Armrest Height||8" to 14" (20.3 cm to 35.6 cm)|
|Overall Width||from +7 1/2" (from +19.1 cm)|
|Weight Limit||265lbs. (120 kg); HD Kit: 350 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Center of Gravity||0.75" to 2.75" (2 to 7 cm)|
- Rigid Unibody Frame — A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace 3D — Entirely symmetrical carbon fiber crossbrace for reduced torsion and better energy distribution throughout the frame.
- Ultrarigid Folding System — High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Anti-Flutter System — Minimize flutter with a simple twist of a screw.
- Newton Accessories — Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!