From Motion Composites
The Veloce has revolutionized how people view folding wheelchairs. No longer do you have to sacrifice the ease and simplicity of a folding chair for the performance of a rigid chair. View more
- In Stock
The Veloce has revolutionized how people view folding wheelchairs. No longer do you have to sacrifice the ease and simplicity of a folding chair for the performance of a rigid chair. Transfers and transport are simple, and the ride is second to none. With a transport weight of only 11.98 lbs. (5.43 kg), it’s one of the lightest folding wheelchairs in the world. Who knew folders could be so cool!
This wheelchair is available in the colors: Black, White, Sky Blue, Acid Green, Ferrari Red, Fuschia and Sunkissed Orange.
- One of the Lightest Folding Wheelchair in the World - The Veloce is the most technologically advanced wheelchair for active users. It redefines what a wheelchair should be by offering unrivaled lightness, rigidity and responsiveness while retaining the all-important benefits of a compact folding system. With a transport weight of only 12 lb (5.4 kg), it feels like a Formula 1 but fits in the trunk of a Mini.
- Unique Mantis Frame - Our engineers have created an entirely new type of wheelchair construction, inspired by the rigidity of box frames and the look and ride of cantilever frames. The result is a closed frame in the back to fit our Ultrarigid Folding System with a minimalist front end. You get a full menu of configuration possibilities, along with outstanding aesthetics.
- Get More Mileage Out of Your Energy - Our engineers have optimized every detail of the Veloce to help you go farther and with greater efficiency. The Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace and oversized pivot axles work in concert, while our unique Ultrarigid Folding System maximizes frame rigidity and responsiveness.
- Adjustability Without the Weight - The Veloce is completely adjustable for a perfect fit. You can easily adjust front and rear seat-to-floor heights, seat slope and center of gravity. Most of the lightweight options offered with our Helio line of wheelchairs are also compatible with the Veloce for true customization.
- Head-turning Design - With its spirited Mantis frame, signature triangular tubing and carbon fiber finish featuring color highlights, the Veloce is truly a feast for the eyes.
|Seat Depth||14" to 20" (35.6 to 50.8 cm)|
|Back Height||9" to 21" (22.9 to 53.3 cm)|
|Seat Width||14" to 20" (35.6 to 50.8 cm)|
|Footrest Angle||70°, 75°, 80°, 85°, 90°|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height||14" to 21" (35.6 to 53.3 cm)|
|Back angle||85° to 110°|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height||13.5" to 20 1/4" (34.3 to 51.4 cm)|
|Wheel Camber||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Armrest Height||8" to 14" (20.3 to 35.6 cm)|
|Overall Width||from +7 1/2" (from +19 cm)|
|Weight Limit||265bs (120 kg), HD Kit: 350 lbs, 159 kg)|
|Center of Gravity||1" to 4" (2.5 to 10.2 cm)|
- Mantis Frame - Fuses a box frame in the back for enhanced crossbrace rigidity with a cantilever frame in the front for a minimalist look.
- High-Modulus Carbon T700 - One of the lightest and most rigid materials available, also renowned for its vibration-damping properties
- Rigid Unibody Frame - A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace 3D - Entirely symmetrical carbon fiber crossbrace for reduced torsion and better energy distribution throughout the frame.
- Ultrarigid Folding System - High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Forged Vertical Axleplate - Offers the industry’s most precise rear wheel adjustability. The vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
- Bubble levels - Built-in highly accurate and calibrated gauges make caster adjustment quick and precise.
- Newton Accessories — Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!