Tena® Ultra Brief
Features & Benefits:
Moderate to heavy absorbent protection and security against leakage, and suitable for fecal incontinence. Now featuring hook tabs for unlimited refastening to ensure a secure, comfortable fit around the View more
- In Stock
Features & Benefits:
Moderate to heavy absorbent protection and security against leakage, and suitable for fecal incontinence. Now featuring hook tabs for unlimited refastening to ensure a secure, comfortable fit around the body. Can be continually readjusted without tearing the product. TENA Ultra Briefs also feature the InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ technology for outstanding dryness and dual core technology that rapidly absorbs urine and retains it away from the body. Soft nonwoven backsheet for wearer comfort and dignity.
· INSTADRI SKIN-CARING SYSTEM™ improves surface dryness, promoting healthier skin with a transfer layer. Dry-Fast Core™ technology and strategic placement of Superabsorbent microbeads.
· BLUE TARGET ABSORPTION ZONE provides extra protection where needed the most to quickly lock in liquids and odor, promoting drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion.
· SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
· MOISTURE-PROOF LINING protects clothing and linen against wetness and is color coded for correct product selection.
· CURVED LEG ELASTICS provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
· WETNESS INDICATOR alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
· HOOK FASTENERS promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability.
· PRODUCTION CODE allows for tracking of the production date and time for increased quality control.
|Medium White - 67200||(34" - 47") 80/Cs 2 bags of 40|
|Regular Lavender - 67201||(40" - 50") 80/Cs 2 bags of 40|
|Large Blue - 67300||(48" - 59") 80/Cs 2 bags of 40|
|X-Large Beige - 68010||(60" - 64") 60/Cs 4 bags of 15|
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!