From Motion Composites
From frame to materials to the components, every detail of the Helio C2 is optimized to help you go farther. We’ve ratcheted up performance and brought down weight so you actually expend less energy to propel the Helio C2. View more
- In Stock
From frame to materials to the components, every detail of the Helio C2 is optimized to help you go farther. We’ve ratcheted up performance and brought down weight so you actually expend less energy to propel the Helio C2. You gain in mobility while reducing the risk of chronic shoulder and joint injuries. The Helio C2’s innovative engineering begins with its symmetrical cross brace and one-piece side frame. This reduces weight and distributes forces equally throughout the frame for superior energy transfer and propulsion efficiency. And, with a vertical axle plate to shave even more grams and decrease wheel flex, you gain further dividends in energy efficiency. So whether you’re pushing it forward or lifting it into a car trunk, the Helio C2 means more freedom. As we said, it’s what a folding wheelchair should be.
This wheelchair is available in the following colors: Carbon, Charcoal, Steel Blue, Sapphire Blue, Monster Green, Acid Green, Burgundy, Ferrari Red, Fuchsia and Sunkissed Orange.
- 26% Lighter than the Competition - The Helio C2’s outstanding performance and unrivaled lightness has positively changed how people think about wheelchairs. With a transport weight of only 9.5 lb (4.3 kg), the Helio C2 is at least 9 lb (4 kg) lighter than any other wheelchair in its category.
- The Lowest Seat-to-Floor Height - The innovative frame design lets you achieve a super low 13” (33 cm) seat-to-floor height with a 3” caster on a standard frame. That’s the same frame that can go up to 21 1/2’’ (54.6cm).
- Better Design for Better Mobility - Even an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber frame can get weighed down without the right components. That’s why every single accessory, bolt and bracket of the Helio C2 is designed with weight reduction in mind. From the Flip-Back Convertible Armrests to the forged aluminum axle plate, lightness is a top priority.
- Lightest Heavy-Duty Wheelchair in the World - 350 lb (159 kg) Maximum Weight Capacity, up to 22” (55.9 cm) Wide - By using an extra-large carbon fiber weave to reinforce the Helio C2 HD crossbrace, we’ve significantly beefed up the maximum weight capacity while adding minimal weight to the chair. The Helio C2 HD can handle up to 350 lb (159 kg) with only a 6-oz. (176 g) weight increase over the standard Helio C2. Heavy-duty without the HEAVY.
- Get More Mileage Out of Your Energy - Everybody benefits from an easier to propel the wheelchair. The entirely Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace, oval-shaped tubes and oversized pivot axles work in concert, while our unique Ultrarigid Folding System maximizes frame rigidity and energy conservation.
|Seat Depth||14" to 20" (35.6 to 50.8 cm)|
|Back Height||9" to 21" (22.9 to 53.3 cm)|
|Seat Width||14" to 22" (35.6 to 55.9 cm)|
|Footrest Angle||60°, 70°, 70°, 90°|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height||13" to 21 1/2" (33 cm to 54.6 cm)|
|Back angle||85° to 110°|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height||12 1/2" to 20 1/4" (31.8 cm to 51.4 cm)|
|Wheel Camber||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Armrest Height||8" to 14" (20.3 cm to 35.6 cm)|
|Overall Width||from +7 1/2" (from +19.1 cm)|
|Weight Limit||265 lbs. (120 kg); HD Kit: 350 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Center of Gravity||1" to 4" (2.5 to 10.2 cm)|
- High-Modulus Carbon T700 — The lightest and most rigid material available, also renowned for its vibration-damping properties.
- Rigid Unibody Frame — A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace 3D — Entirely symmetrical carbon fiber crossbrace for reduced torsion and better energy distribution throughout the frame.
- Ultrarigid Folding System — High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Forged Vertical Axleplate + — Offers the industry’s most precise rear wheel adjustability. The vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
- Evolve Caster Housing — Embedded inside the frame for rock-solid durability, the Evolve Caster Housing offers easy and precise infinite adjustments.
- Flip-back Convertible Armrest — Easy to adjust and made of composite materials for strength and reduced weight, it is the only armrest that converts from flip-back to single post without the use of tools.
- Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
- Anti-Flutter System - Minimize flutter with a simple twist of a screw.
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!